Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Finally Working Again.....

I am finally working again....YAY!!!!! I have 2 jobs actually. Working part time at Lenscrafters, and part time for H&H Cleaning, where I clean one of the local Wells Fargo banks in my area. I am enjoying both jobs. The bank job (hehe, I said bank job...OOO) is 6 days a week with Sunday off. I can go anytime to clean after 6pm, just have to be out 11pm. It's really easy...A monkey could do it, LOL. I really enjoy Lenscrafters. I was excited to get that job. I am not only just looking for a job, but finally get a career under my belt. And bank cleaning is not my career, that is just easy money. But Lenscrafters, I can easily turn into a career.

First off, if I was a licensed Optician, I would be getting better pay. And considering I wear glasses/contacts, and almost my entire family wears glasses or contacts...Why not. I love the new styles of glasses.

I definitely have some upcoming posts for everyone. Some are hilarious and some are serious. I am still running my Prenatal Giveaway, if you haven't entered yet, do so, by going here. There are still 11 days to enter!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I checked your blog, it's lovely. I am now following your blog reached your blog via One-moment-in-time.

    Please spare time to check out our newly launched TTC/Parenting forums blog below and return the love by following us.

    Pregnancy Forum Blog ---> Pregnancy Forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 2 jobs!! good for you!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from Exposure 99% , following by gfc
    Best,
    Jenn of www.justaddwatersilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Jamaica!
    Congratulations on having 2 jobs and my best wishes to you. I am a new Follower from Jamaica. I learnt about your Blog on the Exposure 99% Weekday Blog Hop. Take care and have a good week.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete