Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mobile Blogging

So due to unforeseen circumstances I will be trying my hand at mobile blogging. Why u ask? No internet at the house currently, but I still seem to get a decent connection without my fast wifi....

Hopefully everything will work out right. Still waiting on the lights to review, they should be here hopefully by the end of this of week or early next week. Then I have a yummy new product on it's way to review & offer a giveaway as well. So these products will be my first crack at mobile blogging

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm visiting from Exposure 99% and I am now following you. Please follow me thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, stopping by from the blog hop 99%.

    Mobile blogging might be a pain in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, stopping by from the blog hop 99%. I love your blog!

    http://tiffanieslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Mommy! You do have your piece of heaven right here! Following you on google from bloghop 99%.
    www.ugochi-jolomi.com

    ReplyDelete