Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Must Read for Parents...

This is a must read blog for all Parents. You need to have a sense of humor while reading this blog! He is hilarious.

Asshole Baby: Hello: I used to be cool.  I was a 26 year old guy enjoying life and the party scene. Then life happened.  On July 25, 2011, I accidentally procr...

I really want to know if the guy's wife/girlfriend knows about this blog, and what is her take on him writing it. I can relate to almost everything he writes to a certain extent. But i can say that in the 3 years of my son's life he has never peed or pooped on me ever! I know a lot of people that said "Oh, just wait till the 1st time he pees or poops on you" and I figured as a mom it was bound to happen, but so far it has never happened. Now, ask his father, and I think you might get a different story. I honestly don't remember. Who knows, now that Nate and I are planning a baby, this one might break my record, lol. I guess we shall just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment