Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Beginning

How do you even begin a blog? No seriously... Ok, so my name is Brandi. I am the mother of 6 beautiful children. I am engaged to the love of my life Nathan. We have 6 beautiful children today and as crazy as we are we want to add 1 more to our bunch for a total of 7 beautiful babies!!!!

We live in Vero Beach, Florida. Nathan is in the process of becoming an Assistant Manager at his job @ Travel Centers of America. I work in the Live Chat department of SFS (Hale Groves), and if you know what I am talking about, then yes, I am one of the few people you will talk to on Live Chat when you have an issue while on Hale Groves website.

Our Children are as follows, Ms Abbie, Ms Tara, Ms Emma, Mr Nate, Ms Jenessa, and Mr Andrew. And that is in Age order too!!! I love my babies.

Our lives were not always filled with the joy and love they have now. I wont tell my whole life story in this first blog post, you will have to follow my blog to find out our history.

No comments:

Post a Comment