Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy 11th Birthday Tara Alysson

Happy Belated 11th Birthday Tara Alysson!!!! I cannot believe my baby girl is 11!!! Time just flies by. She has grown so much and is maturing so well for her age!!!!

Tara is in 5th grade, she is begging for home-school, and although her dad and I have talked about it, we are probably going to for go homeschooling with her and her twin siblings because they really need that social interaction that they get from going to a brick and mortar school.

Last time I checked her favorite color was purple, but as a pre-teen that could change daily, lol. And she is a hughe Justin Bieber fan, but in her words "Who isn't, Mommy" Umm...Mommy, lol!!!

Her party is Saturday, She wanted both her dad and I there, and that is only going to happen on Saturday. We are doing cake and presents, and having a great day. I might break out the slip n slide if it's good weather!!! Again, Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment